Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Back to Blogging

I am back to blogging. It has been more than year, and now I am back.

A couple of things pushed me to go back to blogging. The first one was that I needed to speak out loud. What is happening in Gaza is beyond any ones imagination and it is unbearable.

The second thing was a bit "selfish" reason. It was because I was feeling that my cholesterol level is going high, and my blood pressure is increasing, and to save my self from the heart attack I had to go back to blogging.

It is war, and I do understand that war means death. People are willing to die for so many reasons, the most important one is freedom. But when you bomb universities, mosques, UNRWA schools and locations, when you kill dozens from the same family, then this not a war anymore, this a massacre.


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you really cared about the victims, maybe you would have remembered that the first photo is from the 2006 aggression against Lebanon, if you have taken 10 minutes to search the internet you would have found the whole story with the pictures of the mother and son alive after they survived this incident(alhamdulillah).

If you are not even willing to spend the effort to do that, how can you blame other people, daffa people for example?

24 January, 2009 05:51  
Blogger ABOUD said...

Wallahe I have spent more than that time to check the pictures, and I always try to check everything before posting. If it happened that there is an error in that picture, then my apologies (although I think you should be deeper than that).

As for the Daffa people I think this is totally not related, if you feel it is, please explain.

27 January, 2009 22:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home