Thursday, May 25, 2006

Southern Lebanon

Six years ago hope came back to us.

Six years ago we knew what "VICTORY" means.

Six years ago we have tasted victory for the first time in our recent history.

It was when Hezbollah liberated most of southern Lebanon. That day made me sure that we WILL do it.



It took them 18 years of resistance to do it.
18 years to free a few kms.

It made me think that 58 years is not enough to liberate a country.
It may take us a hundred years or more, I don't care, we are willing to die and to sacrifice everything for that day.

I am sure that one day it IS going to happen.

May GOD bless Sayed Hassan Nasrollah.

May GOD have mercy on his son and on all those who gave their lives away for their countries.

يالله يالله احفظ لنا نصرالله


هيهات منا الذلة

1 Comments:

Blogger ABOUD said...

Al Karamah, I wanted to mention that, but Al Karamah wasn't a war that lasted for years, it was a battle.

Man, Palestinian got out of Lebanon in the early 80s (1982 I think) so man don't tell me the Israelian army withdrew because they felt that staying over there is not necessary.
Why they postponed it 18 years man???

30 May, 2006 09:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home