Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sleeping (Just a Post)

It looks that I have been sleeping for ages.

I really don’t know for how long I have been laying over here, but it feels that it has been years.

I’ve just woken up.
What it this place?
It is not my bed; I have never seen it before.

It looks that it’s night. The place is so small, and it is very dark.
It is so humid over here.

I can’t move; maybe sleeping for a long time has weakened my muscles.

My body is aching.

I feel cold, so cold.

I am trying to scream but the voice is not coming out of me. I am so thirsty and my throat feels like a stone.

I waited but nothing had changed.
Time passed but still it is so dark over here and I can see nothing.
Still I can’t move.

Last thing I remember is that I was in a crowded place.
Where is everybody now, I have no clue.
I feel lonely.

I can hear steps from above!!!
Oh my GOD, sand is falling over me!!!
Where am I???

I looked around.
What is this thing I am wearing???
I am dressed all in white!!!

Time is just passing along.
I feel cold, hungry, lonely, scared and I feel pain; a different kind of pain.

Finally I realized that I was laying in my grave.

4 Comments:

Blogger ساري said...

Did you ever attend a burial and REALLY imagined how it would feel when it's you being put in a whole in the floor? When it's you in the ground under those huge bricks? When it's on you the sand is being thrown?
Each one should think of this moment and say: "God, am I doing enough good deeds to prepare for the day I die?"
Abd Allah, thanks for the post. I hope it changes some hearts..

01 June, 2006 19:11  
Blogger Al-Hajeji said...

Beautiful post brother, it touches the heart.

06 June, 2006 03:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة
يوم نام ابراهيم ابن الرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام في حضن أمه مارية وكان عمره ستة عشر شهراً والموت يرفرف بأجنحته عليه والرسول عليه الصلاةوالسلام ينظر إليه ويقول له :
يا إبراهيم أنا لا أملك لك من الله شيئاً .. ومات إبراهيم وهو آخر أولاده فحمله الأب الرحيم ووضعهُ تحت أطباق التراب وقال له : يا إبراهيم إذا جاءتك الملائكة فقل لهم الله ربي ورسول الله أبي والإسلام ديني .. فنظر الرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام خلفهُ فسمع عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه يُنهنه بقلب صديع فقال له : ما يبكيك يا عمر ؟ فقال عمر رضي الله عنه يا رسول الله:
إبنك لم يبلغ الحلم ولم يجر عليه القلم وليس في حاجة إلى تلقين فماذا يفعل ابن الخطاب! ، وقد بلغ الحلم وجرى عليه القلم ولا يجد ملقناً مثلك يا رسول الله!
وإذا بالإجابة تنزل من رب العالمين جل جلاله بقوله تعالى رداً على سؤال عمر :
{يثبت الله الذين آمنوا بالقول الثابت في الحياة الدنيا والآخرة ويُضلُّ الله الظالمين ويفعل الله ما يشاء}


نسأل الله تعالى أن يثبتنا عند سؤال الملكين ويهون علينا وحده القبر ووحشته ويغفر لنا ويرحمنا انه على ما يشاء قدير وآخر دعوانا أن الحمد لله رب العالمين وصلى اللهم وسلم وبارك عليك يا سيدي يا رسول الله

26 March, 2007 18:42  
Blogger ABOUD said...

Thanks a lot, and of course I have on comment on that rather than a thank you for sharing.

26 March, 2007 19:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home