Saturday, March 18, 2006

Master Card

This is the 3rd time the bank calls me to close the balance of my Master Card.

Until now I have closed it 2 times, and still they want more.

First time I went over there was last July, I paid the 450,000 Euros I owed them, and I closed my balance and stopped the card.
Second time was about 3 months ago, they said that they want 200,000 Euros, so I said what the heck, it's nothing. So I went again and paid everything.
This time was 3 days ago, they said that I owe them 82,823 Euros. I know that it's a small amount of money, but until when I will be paying, it looks that it's going to last for ever.
What I am afraid of is that my grandchildren will be still paying my debt.

My Master Card is haunting me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maijaury said...

first of all I think you have confused the "." with a "," in the numbering!
o Abdallah!! 82 Euros is NOT little amount of money not to mention the 200! You should file for a suit, I told you that before and Im telling you now Again, contact a lawyer you know. This is stupid.

18 March, 2006 11:05  
Blogger ABOUD said...

First of all, NO a "," is a "," not a ".".
And I know that, I am not going to pay them this time.
I'll see what I am going do about it and if it things didn't work out, I am going to take your advise.

18 March, 2006 11:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

about the "." and the "," i think it should be "." .. but anyway try to put only 2 zeros after the "." or "," so that we know that the "200,000" is not much !! i thought u became a millionaire man while i was away !!

anyway, don't u keep the receipts to make sure that u'r paying the right amounts of money ?!!

18 March, 2006 23:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home