Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Elevator

When we are in the elevator with people that we don't know, we can't stop thinking of everything.
Especially when there is only 2 human beings in there, things get really nasty.

Imagine that?
You are stuck here in 1 sqr. meter, with someone you don't know, and you have never seen.

You start telling yourself "ok I am not going to think about the person next to me, I am going to think about anything else", the problem is that you can think of nothing, so you start starring at every stupid thing in the elevator.

And the funniest part is when there is a guy and a girl in the elevator alone. I think that the guy will start thinking "what if I was using AXE", or "why it is not working".

That DOES NOT apply to me, I swear.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3abood, aish mfakkir 7alak seinfeld 3ammo, wallah zaman 3annak.

08 March, 2006 03:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehheheeh ur funny...

06 November, 2006 22:48  
Blogger ABOUD said...

Thank you :)

07 November, 2006 00:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home