Sunday, February 26, 2006

Neither a Sunni nor a Sheii

This is my first post, I was planning to start blogging long time ago, but I didn't have time to do that, but this subject just kept insisting on me, and I felt that I has to do it.

I am neither a Sunni nor a Sheii, ya I am Muslim and that is more than enough, as a Muslim we are supposed to live on what God said in Quran and what our prophet Muhammed said in what we call Sunnah, propeht Muhammad wasn't a Sunni nor a Sheii, so I don't think that we have the right to say or to be.

If prophet Muhammad is what we are looking to as an idol for us, so we should be just Muslims.

Ya there mistakes were done in some time in our history, and regadless who was wrong or right, what is happening now, and what was happening since that time is WRONG.

Lets just start over again, for the sake of God and our prophet and his message, "ONE GOD".
Thats what all of us believe in, and I think that this is enough to unite us again.

I am neither a Sunni nor a Sheii I am a Muhammadi

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Friend, what you've been describing is the definition of sunni. please don't create another sect and call it mohammadi.. sunni is simply the follower of the prophet

if you want to do something right, try to unify the sunni and the sheii, not to create a thirs sect

26 February, 2006 10:54  
Blogger ABOUD said...

Well,
just a simple question, was Abu Baker or Omar a Sunni or a Sheii???

26 February, 2006 15:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man... sure they were sunnah. and i recommend you to read a book about islamic history and read about the formation of sheii. you'll discover that sunnah is the base, then the sheii seperate them selves from the islamic body.

27 February, 2006 16:48  
Blogger ABOUD said...

Well, it seems you did't get the idea of this.
There was nothing as Sunnah or Sheii.
I am talking here about which is better, or about who seperated.
I am talking about the names, it is wrong to group ourselves in these small group, why should we do that if Islam can unite us.

02 March, 2006 19:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is what i think ur tryin to say, which I like:

Im no Sunni, Im no Sheii - Im just a Muslim following God.

I'd like to think of it from a broader perspective:
Im no Muslim, Im no Christian, Im no Bhuddist .. .etc - Im just a Human following good old Logic.

Its been working fine so far for me!

30 August, 2006 11:12  
Blogger ABOUD said...

Well, the important thing is that it's going to work later on :-)

Religions are so important, whether you are a Muslim, Christian or a Jew, but there got to be a way to organize people's life, and the best way would that which GOD has craeted for us.

31 August, 2006 09:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salams, the qu'ran has ordered us to adres our holy prophet with a suffix SAW.. Its just my humble request u give him respect by not strippin him away of his suffix... The holy prophet Muhammed (saw).. I really like ur idea of potrayin Islam as one thou..

19 September, 2006 11:14  
Blogger ABOUD said...

Well Zeen, I think you have a point in that.

Thanks a lot for brining that out.

19 September, 2006 17:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home